2023 Ministry Fair | Nominating Procedure
Updated: Sep 11, 2022
(1) Must sign up during Church Committee Fair.
(2) Take Spiritual Gifts test – do not have to repeat the test every year. Please click there - https://gifts.churchgrowth.org/spiritual-gifts-survey/ to complete the assessment, and then send your results to email@example.com.
(3) Screen for eligibility – see eligibility guidelines on the last section of this document.
(4) Member in good standing for at least 6 months for the following committees (member
in good standing is defined by our church covenant).
• Building & Grounds
• Fellowship & Helping Hands
• Live Stream
• Sound Booth
(5) Member in good standing for at least 1 year for the following committees (member in
good standing is defined by our church covenant).
• Audit Team
• Counting Team
• Finance Team
• Men’s Ministry Director
• Missions Team
• Nominating Team
• Personnel Team
• Women’s Ministry Director
(6) Background check for those who
• Handle money / financial records
• Work with kids / teen ministries
Background checks will be done every 5 years
(7) Member in good standing for at least 6 months for the following non-committee
positions (member in good standing is defined by our church covenant).
• Children’s Church
• Grow Group Teacher
• Wednesday Night (Children)
• Initial training for every team/position
• Annual/ongoing training
• Leadership training
• Confidentially – conversations & meeting discussions should be kept private
• Notification – share results of recruiting with volunteers prior to sharing with church
• Members that don’t show up for meetings/participate may be replaced after 3
months of inactivity.
Screening for eligibility guidelines
• I am a member in good standing of Revive Church.
• I am a regular attendee of Revive Church.
• I scripturally tithe, in obedience to the Lord God almighty, through this my local church, Revive
Church on a regular & consistent basis.
• I have read & understand the excerpt from the church by-laws which describe the function and
responsibility of the committee of which I am volunteering.
• I believe that my God given natural talent(s) combined with the spiritual gift(s) which I receive at
this point of my salvation will enable me to serve effectively on this committee.
• I understand that this is a volunteer position, and no financial compensation is expected for my
service on this committee.
• I have prayed about serving on this committee and if chosen will continue to seek God’s wisdom
• I commit to fulfill all duties expected of my position including meeting attendance &
communication with the pastor & other committees.